Crimson Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonesie Boy

Jonesie Boy

PostSubject: Sign up for Scrim tryouts   Sign up for Scrim tryouts I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:56 am

Please tell me why you wish to be in the tryouts on staurday.

In your best detail, if you won first place, what would you like if you were Scrim Captain

Remember if you are not mature dont even bother signing up for this.
Back to top Go down
ME ME

PostSubject: Can I come to the try outs?   Sign up for Scrim tryouts I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:38 pm

Hey

I wanted to be in the scrim team for quite a while but I aint had the time to. But now I have got time and I really want to get in as I have just started getting back into Team Fortress 2 and iv gotten good and scout.

If I was scrim captain I would want there to be only people from 14-16 but only if they act their age or anyone 16-21.

ME ME X afro
Back to top Go down
ME ME X

ME ME X

PostSubject: Can I join the scrim team?   Sign up for Scrim tryouts I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:42 pm

Hey

Sorry about that other post I forgot to log in

Just so you know it was from me heres the details again

I wanted to be in the scrim team for quite a while but I aint had the time to. But now I have got time and I really want to get in as I have just started getting back into Team Fortress 2 and iv gotten good and scout.

If I was scrim captain I would want there to be only people from 14-16 but only if they act their age or anyone 16-21.

ME ME X
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign up for Scrim tryouts   Sign up for Scrim tryouts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1